Google now wants to catch businesses on the go. That’s the reason why Google went for a makeover of its Google Analytics mobile app. The new Google Analytics mobile app update allows businesses to supervise and share key analytic information with their clientele and make necessary changes on an urgent basis. The updated Android and iOS version 3.0 is available to be used by businesses globally.
Listed below are some features that the updated version of the app promises to deliver
- Improved communication on the go, like sending reports through text, chat, emails and much more.
- Easy customization of reports and access to stored information for follow-up.
- A brand new look and feel, making it more convenient to use than ever before.
- Tap and swipe through metrics and dimensions with new scorecard visualization.
- Add segments and dig deeper to make any changes and comparisons
- Easy navigation and report discovery.
You can also check below the nine-minute tutorial video put together by the Google Analytics team on how to use the new and updated Google Analytics mobile app.
Although the company is working on adding a landscape mode, as of now the new Google Analytics mobile app is available only in the portrait mode.