Every marketer, business owner, publisher and blogger has a single point agenda “I want more click throughs”. Just like sales, bigger the expectation the higher the pressure. In order to achieve our highly ambitious target we tend to forget the main story:- There’s a real human behind every click.
If your marketing campaign is not being fruitful and the numbers are touching new low every day, it is probably because you are strictly following the procedure while neglecting the consumer’s behavior. Forcing consumer to sign-up, the moment they landed on your page is not a good strategy. Put yourself in consumers shoes and question yourself that “Are you gonna fill out that comprehensive form the moment you have entered a site?” Well, Absolutely not.
This is why understanding your audience and then making strategy and content targeted specifically at them is a prerequisite.
We are going to highlight 3 tactics which you may want to consider while creating a marketing campaign.
1. Develop a Brand Strategy to Guide Your Campaigns
The best marketing campaigns are those which compel the user to make a decision without thinking hard. In other words, the most relevant and precisely crafted campaigns always succeed. But how can you create such perfect campaigns? : – By developing your brand strategy first.
Brand strategy is the culmination of brand’s vision, core values and customer personas outlined in one central document. Your brands strategy must guide and affect all your marketing efforts.
Three main ingredients to include while preparing brand strategy:
Think your brand as a real person and then you will be able to customize every aspect of it. From characteristics to behavior and looks. Your new brand strategy will work as a base for your marketing efforts and enable you to create enchanting ones.
2. Optimize for Search Engines and People both.
Google roll-out new algorithms constantly and you have to come up with brand new methods of acquiring traffic. But one thing always remains the same and that is the human behind the clicks which hardly change their decision-making process. So if you know what ticks your audience, you are going to win big time.
When you know who your audience is, what they desire and why they convert, you have a very important tool. Remember, you have to write for both search engine and audience.
3. Segment and Personalize Your Content
Personalize your content to such extent that it should feel like you are talking to your audience in person. Also, it should be specific because if your content is for everyone, then it really is for nobody.
If you’re creating and uploading content just because you have to, you have misinterpreted the Google’s algorithm. It should be of some use to the user otherwise piles of useless content will not take you any further. Make contents which complement both your business objective and user goal.
The blueprint to create a successful content marketing strategy.
- Categorize your audience. As you have enough data to filter audience based on their behavior pattern, interest and need. The great content are those which are created in aligning with all three.
- Relevancy is the key. Make sure that what you are showing them is relevant otherwise the greatest content will go unnoticed.
- Prioritizing things before you even start will make your plan systematic. Three things which you should look for before starting campaigns is the potential business impact, technical effort to execute and the requirements needed to sustain it.
- Don’t filter your audience too much or else you will end up spending thrice the time and effort. Also, there’s difference in being personal and being creepy, know it!
- Be true to your company’s vision.
You have to target the human behind the click. Keep this basic yet very important aspect of marketing in mind and you will escalate your chances of reigning supreme.
In case you are understanding all the above tips and tactics but unable to implement it due to lack of technical knowledge or time, worry no more. We have got your back. We are serving in the field of internet marketing since 12 years and have a panel of experts who comes up with tailored strategies for every client. Write us your requirement or expectations at email@example.com or just give us a call at 1-888-545-0616 (Toll-Free). We will be more than happy to assist you.