Once you modify your site in order to accurately and realistically convey the typical advantages of your product, your site can be re-reviewed. What are the parameters of an acceptable site and which is a non-acceptable one for Google AdWords that it might prohibit?
- Google prohibits both ads and landing pages, which promote ad-related business models, which purposefully devalue the network by misusing online ad systems. Such content is not permitted in ad text or on your website. Violation of the policy can lead to a range of actions like disapproval of ads, account suspension, disabling of your domain or automated suspension.
- Google AdWords does not allow the promotion of sites, making claims either scientifically not possible or misleading. This comprises sites that promote impractical claims and sites that make unrealistic gains.
- There are sites that imply affiliation with official websites, those for false groups for soliciting donations, or those with false endorsements. Websites, which are acceptable, include those promoting genuine products with reasonable or feasible results. Prohibited products comprise business models that are created to generate artificial ad traffic; click & impression inflation (pay-to-click and pay-to-view programs), automated ad clicking, traffic exchange programs, auto-surfing, and other assured traffic programs.
- There are ads and landing pages, which make guarantees or claims intended to mislead into believing a 3rd party shares a special relationship with Google that let them offer guaranteed (top) placement, discounts on keywords, non-existing reseller agreements with Google, false special relationship with Google and ability to buy keywords in bulk, template/ pre-generated readymade websites aimed at profiting from AdSense or from some other publisher networks’ ads
- Example of an acceptable product is a legitimate advice on increasing traffic flow through ethical optimization of ads and website. Ideally, remove from your ad text and website all ads and text, which violates the above preconditions. For instance, if you are canvassing diet food, your site should state a small section of users might experience weight loss in a short span of time, though this cannot be guaranteed for all. Make it a point to insert prominent disclaimers if your website carries users’ testimonials. Be honest with users about risks, if any, in using a product, including probable side effects.